Francis Okaroh's Ultimate Soccer Academy - News
Congratulations to the FC Blazers on a successful 2009-2010 year!
U12 - Paul Irwin Cup - State Cup Champions
U13 - State Cup semi-finalists
U16 - State Cup Champions
U18 - State Cup Champions
U19 - State cup semi-finalists
Check out www.fcblazers.com for updates and tryout information.
12/9/09 - FC Blazers U15, U16, and U17's win at Massapequa 3rd Annual Winter College Showcase
- Congratulations on a strong Showing with U15's & U16's go undefeated and Champions.
- U17's reached the finals.
10/15/09 - Francis Okaroh has added a New Camp for Summer 2010
- Specialized Training where coaches will train individuals focusing on primary positions. Strikers, Midfielders, and Defenders will train separately.
- Click here to learn more
9/5/09 - Blazers U13 Teams win Stars Cup Labor Day weekend 09
- Blazers' U13A won the Premiership Blue Division - Their win was hard fought winning in the Finals vs. Oakwood 3-2 avenging a loss in the round robins.
- Blazers U13B won the Championship Division - Winning in overtime vs. Lusitania in the Semi's and then beating a strong Shalrie Joseph Lions team.
6/25/09 - Francis Okaroh's U17 team was profiled today in the West section of The Boston Globe.
6/14/09 - Blazers U17's Win State Cup - Head to Region 1 Finals
- Truly an impressive showing going undefeated through the State Cup round robin enroot to the title.
- The incremental progress of this team from beginning of the year to the end is remarkable as you can see the training that Francis Okaroh provides was key.
6/7/09 - Blazers U11's Win KC Andre Cup
6/5/09 - Francis Okaroh was named to the Boston University Hall of Fame Board.
5/4/09 - FC Blazers Boys U17 and 15's finished at the top of their Division in Sub-Region 1.
2/7/09 - SAT Preparation Classes will now be provided during our Summer Camps.
- Our academy is committed to enriching players opportunities for college.
- College preparation not only as an Athlete, but also through Academics.
1/18/09 - Academy members heading to Top Ten Soccer Tournaments.
- President's Day Tournament in Phoenix- FC Blazers U15, U16, and U17's
- NOMADS Coaches Showcase Tournament in San Diego - U15, U16, U17, and U18's
7/1/08 - FC Blazers U17 - Reach Finals of US Region 1 National Championships in Maine.
6/15/08 - FC Blazers U17 - Win Mass Youth Soccer State Cup
6/8/08 - FC Blazers U11 - Win KC Andre Cup State Title
5/11/08 - FC Blazers U11 - Remain the only undefeated club in Maple Premier League Blue division.
5/4/08 - FC Blazers U17 Boys Reach Region 1 Championships - Dominating Region 1 North Division with a 6-1 record, 23 GF and 5 GA.
3/26/08 - FC Blazers U17 Boys Champions of Nomads Coaches Showcase Tourney in the Premier 1 Div.
- Once again the strength of this team starts with the defense.
- Blazers in 5 matches relented only 3 goals while scoring 17.
- Go to FC Blazers website to learn more. "Check us Out!"
3/08/08 - FC Blazers BU16 and BU17 Tournament Update: - Entered into the Nomads Coaches Showcase Tournament - March 21 - 24
11/11/07 - FC Blazers Tournament Entries
- CASL Shoot & Showcase Dec 14-16 - BU16, BU17, and BU18
- Disney's Soccer Showcase, presented by Chelsea Football Club, Dec 27 - Jan 2 - BU17
- 29th Annual Presidents' Day Tournament, Phoenix, AZ, Feb 15 - 18, 2008 - BU16
11/11/07 - FC Blazers Wrap Up the Maple Premier League Fall 2007 Season in Record Fashion
- BU10 went undefeated and tallied a record 56 goals through the season.
- BU11 Champions in their division of the Maple scoring a record 76 gaols.
9/4/2007 - FC Blazers U-11 Boys Win the Bandit Cup over Labor Day Weekend in Devens, MA
8/25/2007 - Francis now Leads FC Blazers in the Maple Premier League for Fall 2007 Season.
7/4/2007 - FC Greater Boston Bolts Boys U16 - Finalists at the US Youth Soccer Championship Region 1 Finals second year in a row. Congratulations on a fine showing.
6/18/07- Ayer-Shirley Boys U14 Repeat as Nashoba Cup Champions!
6/17/2007 - FC Greater Boston Bolts Boys U16 and U17 Mass State Championships
- BU16 - Crowned State Champions for second year in a row and will represent Massachusetts in the US Youth Soccer Region 1 Finals.
- BU17 - Finalist in the Mass State Championships cruising through the round robin and semi-finals with 10 goals to none!
6/4/07 - Francis Okaroh has been selected to Coach at Boston University Soccer
5/29/07 - 31st Annual Needham Memorial Day Tourney -
- BU10 - Competed in the BU11 8v8 Division results Tourney Champs
- BU16 - Competed in the BU17 Premier Division results Tourney Champs
- BU17 - Competed in the BU19 Division results Tourney Champs for the third year in a row.
4/12/07 - Spring Vacation Blast moves to Dover Sherborn High School Gym - Camp will be Indoors due to the Weather.
2/7/07 - Third Week Added to Summer Camps at New Hampton in July - Dates will be posted soon.
1/30/07 - President's Day Cup in Phoenix Feb 17-19- The U16 & U17 Boys and U17 Girls Greater Boston Bolts teams will compete.
1/3/07 - Disney Showcase Tourney - yet another outstanding showing.
- GU16 - Where Showcase Finalists.
- BU16 - Competed in the BU16 Showcase relenting only 1 goal in the three matches.
- BU17 - Competed in the BU18 and where the Showcase Champions.
9/4/06 - F.C. G.B. Bolts BU10 Win Bandits Cup: Francis Okaroh's new Boys U10 team entered their first competitive tourney the Bandits Cup over Labor Day weekend. They won all their matches without giving up any goals in an impressive showing. Congratulations!
8/14/06 - High School Team - Training in Session: Currently training Belmont HS, Dover-Sherborn, and the Nobles in Dedham, MA. Learn More about our Training...
7/3/06 - FC Greater Boston Bolts Boys U15, and U16, Coached by Francis Okaroh Reach Finals of Region 1 Championships...
- BU16 took a 2 - 0 victory over CT - South Central and their fourth consecutive clean sheet!
- BU15 took a 4 - 1 victory over VA - Richmond Strikers
7/2/06 - Same Theme two FC GB Bolts Boys U15, and U16 win Group Play at Region 1 Championships....
- Both teams now are in the Semi-Finals with an opportunity to compete for the Region 1 Title.
6/19/06 - FC Greater Boston Bolts Boys U15, and U16, Coached by Francis Okaroh sweep the Mass State Cup Titles.
- BU16 - Defending National Champs got through a tough battled from Juventus led by MVP Michael Bustamante.
- BU15 - First year under Francis' helm win their first Mass State Cup led by MVP Scott Prozeller.
6/18/06 - Ayer-Shirley Boys U14 Win Nashoba Cup Title
- Another Ultimate Soccer Academy Trained team wins a title!
- This is a remarkable accomplishment for a small town team who beat heavily favored soccer rich towns.
5/29/06 - Francis Okaroh Leads three FC Great Boston Bolts Premier Club Teams in the Needham Memorial Day Tournament
- Girls U16 - Win in U16 Bracket - Girls one their bracket with three matches giving up no goals enroot to a Semi-Final win over Delta FC Girls 3-2 and Finals Victory 1-0 over Patriot Football United (NJ) 1-0.
- Boys U15 - Win in U16 Bracket - Going undefeated in five matches. This battle tested team under pressure never ran away with any of the matches, but never succumbed. Congratulations!
- * Boys U16 - Win in U17 Bracket - Their dominance is unprecedented winning 5 matches relenting only two goals and scoring a 19 for a 17+ GD in just five matches. The march towards the Mass State Cup is next.
5/14/06 - FC Boston Bolts Boys U16 - Win Region 1 Premier League Championship - 89/90 Bolts successfully defended their championship title in the Region 1 Premier League by defeating the MSC Dragons (from Maryland) 2-1 in the semi-finals on Saturday, May 13, 2006, and then defeating FC DELCO Dynamo III (from Pennsylvania) with a score of 3-1 in the finals on Sunday, May 14, 2006, in two hard-fought and hard-won games at the Kirkwood Soccer Complex in Delaware. The champion of the Premier League is guaranteed to play in the Regional Championship in Virginia Beach, VA, in late June. The U16 Team and Coach Francis Okaroh are on to Virginia. Well done
4/21/06 - Spring Vacation Blast - "Fun" Soccer week - World Cup Theme April 2006 in Dover Sherborn
2/21/06 - FC Boston Bolts Compete at the President's Day Tournament - SC del Sol - 2006 - Francis Okaroh now Coaches three teams for FC Greater Boston Bolts and they made their presence felt!
- FC Boston Bolts U16 Boys Win Tourney with a superior defense relenting only two goals in 5 matches while scoring 14 times. Finals: FC Greater Boston Bolts 4 - Cisco Toros 2
- FC Boston Bolts U16 O Team Girls - Went 2-0-1 without relenting a goal in their bracket. However, fell short on goal differential for a semi-final birth.
- FC Boston Bolts U15 Boys Reach the Semi-Finals in their first trip to the Desert under Francis Okaroh's helm.